Deuteronomy 6:5-9
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome to our Journey!

I always thought that I would begin to blog about the excitement in the Lee family when we found out we were expecting a baby. Not that our lives aren't exciting already, that's why I named our blog, "Live, Laugh, Love with the Lee's," because in my opinion I think our lives are very exciting. But it just seemed fun to start a blog when we had someone else to talk about too. So without further ado......

Ryan and I are pleased to announce to the world that God has given us a miracle! I am carrying one of his blessed children! Estimated due date: February 4, 2011!




On Friday July 29, I will be 13 weeks. Which means we have passed the first trimester! We Praise God for so many blessings in these first 3 months:
*morning sickness has been very mild. I have bad indigestion (sorry for the burping honey) and a little nausea but for the most part, I have felt so good! Thank you Jesus!
*At my first appointment on July 1st, we saw our baby and saw it's very fast beating heart. What a miracle!
*Our families have been so excited and supportive! In fact, I think my Mom is more excited about this news than when I told her I was getting married.
*With Ryan's summer job (Chick fil A) we have been going to bed around 9:00p.m which makes me feel a little old but has been great for feeling exhausted by supper time.
*Baby Lee's good health

I feel incredibly blessed by the love we have received with those who already know our news. Our baby has already been prayed for by many and I am so grateful for that! As our blog verse says (Duet 6:5-9) we desire to teach this child about Jesus! It is our prayer that someday he/she will believe in the name of Jesus Christ and share Him with others around this world! Ryan and I are so incredibly excited to teach not only this child but the others God blesses us with, about the loving, forgiving, caring Heavenly Father we love so dearly! God has chosen us. This thought overwhelms me but also humbles me to realize my need for Him even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment