Deuteronomy 6:5-9
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Nursery: Decorating

Instead of painting we decided to decorate with wall decals and other fun stuff. We got a really awesome tree at Babies R Us, the wall decals that match our bedding set, 3 lanterns and then a display board that my sister-in-law Amanda gave me.
Once again, Ryan did most of the work! He is so good! I helped with some of the tree but as you know, he is much taller than me so he could place the leaves where I couldn't reach. We didn't have fishing wire so we used speaker wire. We are going to replace that wire when we get some fishing wire. The tree and our lanterns, the first part we worked on. Putting together the mobile. So soft, simple, musical and just adorable! I find such joy in the small things in life!Animal Parade wall decals up and cute! I just love the tree and how the animals fit perfectly together with it. I have been so excited to put up the display board and put our sonogram pics on it with some other mementos. We are almost finished! Stay tuned for pictures of the complete nursery for our Baby Lee!

3 comments:

  1. love love love love LOVE the nursery! Can't wait to see it for myself and to see Baby Lee there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is going to love it!
    So excited for you!
    ~Mikayla

    ReplyDelete