Deuteronomy 6:5-9
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Nursery: Finished

I am excited to say that our nursery is done and looking great! I have loved looking in there everyday and smiling to myself thinking 'soon our baby will actually be in here'. I often go in, sit in our glider and write in the journal I have been writing in to our baby throughout this pregnancy. I have also enjoyed reading my pregnancy books and reading out loud to Baby Lee in that same glider in these last days and weeks. I love our nursery and can't wait to show Baby Lee his/her room. We continue to thank God for the MANY people who have helped us fill the nursery! Our God is faithful and has provided everything we need and then some! I did include a picture of a tie fleece blanket that Ryan and I made for our baby. One of the gifts that Ryan gave me for Christmas was to go to Hobby Lobby and pick out anything I wanted. I got the idea to pick out some fleece so we could make a blanket for our little one (we made some blankets for our nephews last Christmas). We prayed for our baby when working on the ties-praising God for him/her and all the blessings that have come in this pregnancy. We also prayed for a healthy delivery and a future of following Jesus. It was a very special time with our Savior! Baby Lee: we love you so very much and can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

  1. oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! How fun to have it done before the baby arrives. I don't know what that feels like, but I am sure it is so special to look in at. Oh Amanda I am so excited for you. How wonderful it is going to be to hold your tiny & wonderful & perfect little baby. I'm praying for you & for the delivery & for baby Lee. Remember: You CAN do it.

    ReplyDelete