Deuteronomy 6:5-9
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Healer by Hillsong

As I was listening to Pandora (online radio) today God brought this song to minister to my heart! Isn't it amazing how God knows what we need? He is constantly ministering to my heart these days....

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

Simple, yet so profound. Touched my heart to the inner core. These words are so true and I am clinging to them for hope, peace and comfort today and in the days ahead! You are my Healer, Father God!



No comments:

Post a Comment