Deuteronomy 6:5-9
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.

Monday, October 25, 2010

6 months pregnant, celebrating 3rd trimester and a gorgeous fall day

On my drive from KS back home to CO on Friday, I noticed how much the trees had changed in just a week of me being gone. That sparked an idea in me, let's take some pictures while the trees are changing, leaves are starting to fall and the weather is still perfect! I really wanted to capture these special memories of being pregnant with our first during my favorite season! My wonderful husband took these shots in a park near our apartment. Check out my Facebook page for all images. I had to choose only a few of my favorites so this blog wasn't super long. God's marvelous creation moves me to love Him more!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM! I especially love the one where the book is infront of your face and the others one of you on the blanket. So cute! My mom's friend, Nancy is actually going to take some pictures of us with our MASSIVE baby bump this weekend with the trees. The trees colors are changing much like our lives are going to change! =) I love you Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful friend :) I love your baby bump fall pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-KAY. I LOVE the one with the book. haha. so cute. so you. so pregnant. so wonderful.
    AAANNNNDDD you're right. that sweater is way hot.
    I love seeing you pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete