Deuteronomy 6:5-9
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pictures of our Precious Baby at 22 weeks


We had our monthly doctor appointment last week and are praising God for our perfect miracle growing inside me! We had another ultrasound that we absolutely loved! Our doctor is too busy to perform routine ultrasounds so we go across the street to see Ron. After this particular appointment I have started calling him Uncle Ron. More on that later. I think Uncle Ron really likes us because he spent a lot of time with us and gave us 6 pictures! He showed us so many details of our baby; like the organs, brain, 4 chambers of the heart, arms, legs, face-it was awesome! I always ask lots of questions but try to remember that I am not the only patient he sees. Because we knew that by now the sex of our baby can be determined, we told Uncle Ron in the first minutes of being there that we didn't want to know the sex. We told him to have us look away when it was time to check that area. At the end of our time together, we asked him if he could tell what it was and he said he had a pretty good idea. Smiling from ear to ear, I told him that I thought it was so cool that he knew our secret. Thus I started calling him Uncle Ron. I don't know if we will see him again before our baby comes but I want to introduce our baby to him! It just feels like he is family. After all, he knows our baby now better than we do.

We always go see Dr. Tate after seeing Ron so we headed over there. My appointment was fast and easy. Praise God, all is great with Baby Lee and me! I REALLY like Dr. Tate. She made me laugh this time. She said that Ron didn't take a picture of the determined sex so it is going to be a surprise to her too. She said that she is glad she doesn't know, because she doesn't think she would keep it a secret. I just love that! I am so glad that we have chosen to be surprised. I really wondered if I would go crazy with Uncle Ron knowing and not us, but I am loving it and I think it's fun! It makes the anticipation for our miracle that much more exciting for Ryan and me! We are truly at peace with who God has chosen to bless us as our first child! We can't wait to meet him/her and introduce him/her to each of you and the world! Ryan and I both desire our child (and future children) to know Jesus as Lord and Savior and follow Him with their life! Please join us as we pray for this! We hope each of you will share Jesus with our child-we think it's so important!

Enjoy the new pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh hello Baby Lee already waving at the world!! I love the last one, it looks like little Baby Lee has a hand under the chin and the other hand on a round little tummy.

    I am also STILL laughing about you calling the ultra sound tech Uncle Ron! When you told me on the phone I could have kept laughing but still wanted to be able to hear what you were saying. :D

    I loved not finding out Lydia was a Lydia ;)... but I think I am more 'eager' to discover Baby Lee's gender!!! funny huh? I just want to know if Lydia has a little friend or a potential husband in your tummy. ;)

    Oh I love you & love that you're pregnant. Yaaaay!

    ReplyDelete